Golf Anyone? We’ve Got You Covered at Lake Chapala!
August 29, 2012
Many holes have varying elevations and provide almost every imaginable lie.
- While the course is just a 9-hole layout, the creative placement of two sets of tee boxes gives players of any caliber the satisfaction of playing a full round of 18 different holes.
Hours for golf vary and run from 7:30 a.m. to dusk. Winter months times are from 6-30 a.m. till dusk. Green Fee Players are always welcome and can either walk or rent carts. To keep an enjoyable speed of play caddies are required. One caddy can provide service for up to four players. Solo play is not permitted but the pro staff will try to fit you into an friendly group.
- A double green for holes #3 and #12.
- Hole # 12 is an elevated tee box with a fabulous 180-degree view of Lake Chapala and the surrounding mountains.
- The old Tepecuage tree in the middle of fairway #2 and #11.
- There’s golf apparel and supplies for sale in the Pro Shop.
- Adding to the challenges of play are the convex greens testing your soft lob shot, and sand traps surrounding most of the greens. The slope rating is 123 from the blue tees (conforms to USGA Standards).
CLUBHOUSE: The CCC clubhouse provides numerous opportunities for social activities and relaxation. For additional details, see our the club website athttp://www.ccchapala.com/CCChapala
52-376-763-5384 (For international calls, dial 011, then 52 (country code), then 376 (area code), then the local number.)