Take The Better Life Quiz
October 20, 2012
Take the Better Life Quiz!
1. Are you looking for a healthier, more tranquil, and more self actualizing lifestyle at a whole lot less money than what you’re paying now?
2. Would you like top notch healthcare for about what your co-pay would be in the USA?
3. Are you ready to escape tornados, hurricanes, blizzards, or desert-like scorching summers where you have to live under the AC to survive?
4. Do you feel that the freedoms you took for granted in the past are now becoming more at risk in North America and making you think more about a move to a retirement haven in another country?
5. Finally are you fed up with high gasoline prices, high food costs, high insurance costs, high health care costs, high utility bills, and most of all sky rocket high taxes on almost everything?
What if I told you I know of a place near the USA, where the weather is a year around 73 degrees with fresh mountain air, and close to an international airport, where you could live a caviar lifestyle on a tuna fish pension with people just like yourself from all over North America.
These savvy folks (about 20,000 or more) have already learned the secret of luxury living on a pension in a magical place called Lake Chapala, Mexico.
Don’t believe the headlines designed to scare you about high crime all over Mexico. Come see for yourself, talk to the people who live here. Ask them if they feel as safe or safer than they did back home.
Is everywhere in the USA or Canada safe? NO! Is everywhere safe in Mexico? Of course not.
The world is changing all the time … and in many ways not for the good, safety wise. But, some places are much safer than others.
Are there safe places in the USA or Canada? Of course there are. Are there safe places in Mexico? Of course there are.
The idea is to find a safe place which also will allow you to live a luxury lifestyle on a typical retirement pension among others like yourself, but with the added spice of a different native culture as well.
Such a place really does exist and it’s called Lake Chapala, Mexico.
If you want to find out more… and who wouldn’t, then follow these 3 east steps. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Go to www.ChapalaClub.com and sign up for our Free E Zine which is jam packed with stories, articles, videos and more about life, liberty, and the pursuit of a new liberated life at safe, beautiful and affordable Lake Chapala.
2. E Mail yours truly at Sid@ChapalaClub.com to ask any questions you may have.
3. After exchanging E mails and Telephone consultations with Sid via my toll free North American Telephone line plan a check us out visit of a week or more to see firsthand our area for yourself. Take the free get acquainted North Shore Tour of Lake Chapala. Attend our free ZERO obligation Seminar on Life at Lake Chapala. (Our client friends tell its as good or better than the one which costs over $1,000 USD)
Note: We’re not pushy timeshare sales people. We’re everyday regular retired people just like you who look forward to sharing our love of Lake Chapala with as many people as we can.
Why do we do all of this? We're ready to serve you when you're ready for paid tour services outside of the Lake Chapala area, (and Airport pickup and drop off services), we also have Buyer’s Only Real Estate Services with ZERO fees to you, as well as paid consultations if you need more in depth research, and a network of trusted doctors, lawyers, and Indian Chief’s we can refer you to. The Indian Chiefs are really all the other pros we recommend which we have used ourselves.
Our E mail again is: Sid@ChapalaClub.com
Let’s get the ball rolling on the new enriched lifestyle you deserve.
Just put “New Life” as the subject line so your e mail will stand out in our E mail box, because we want to give it priority attention. All for now.
Siempre tu amigo (Always Your Friend), Sid