Chapala Club Email Updates
Sign up to receive articles, tips, breaking news and updates. Be a part of our community!
Email for more information:
Latest Club Posts
- Should Your Dr. Be Wearing a Mask During Your Office Visit?
- Do You Like Fresh Blueberries & Strawberries ?
- How Are You Doing with Your New Year’s Resolutions?
- New Year’s Resolution- Learn More Spanish
- Feliz Navidad de ChapalaClub.com 2015
- Letters, We Get Letters, Here’s a Recent One!
- What Were You Thankful for This Thanksgiving?
- You’ll be Thrilled with So Much Fun Expat Stuff at Lake Chapala to Do!
- Lake Chapala – Ajijic Myths
Recent Club Comments
- rvanparys: Canadian Medical System as explained to me is run by the provinces and each province has its own set of…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi Craig, You just have to regularly check at Super Lake and a few doors to the East of Super Lake.…
- Craig Morea: Where do you recommend for blueberries? The ones at Super Lake are $45/quart and of poor quality.…
- Tracey: We're moving there in less than four weeks with a permanent visa! We're very busy with the move but look…
- Raymond D. Grant: Lake Chap....spent 3 months there....great place to retire...left as I realized I was not ready to retire...will be back…
- Bob Inman: I'm wondering what it is about Gringos in foreign countries who want it to be "Their" version. Maybe they should…
- Eric: I think a more appropriate and accurate description of Mexican woman would be that they are more "respectful" of their…
Chapala Club Archives
Chapala Club Topics
- Living the Dream
- Real Estate
- Travel Mexico
- Club Radio
- Free Consultation with Sid