Home ⇒ 'Immigration'
Browse posts below tagged 'Immigration'
Chapala Club Email Updates
Sign up to receive articles, tips, breaking news and updates. Be a part of our community!
Email for more information:
Latest Club Posts
- El Jardinero Juan, Trusted Advisor
- Membership Has Its Priviledges
- A Look at Lake Chapala Weather
- You Say You Like Beer? You will love living at Lake Chapala !
- Americans – Would You Like to Opt Out of the Affordable Care Act?
- Cars, Car Wash Guys, and Mom and Pop Restaurants at Lake Chapala. Mexico
- How to Get & Send Your USA Mail at Lake Chapala
- Is Your Cost of living Going Up or Down? Mine is Going Down! Yours Could Be!
- How Much Did Your Cost of Living Go Up?
Recent Club Comments
- Robin Meza: Hi Sid, Thanks for the information and video. I was wondering if possible to find work as an american there? I…
- @lord_inario: I tried to watch your video but it says is private.…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi Katheryn, Thanks for your comment, You can live a very comfortable lifestyle here on your income. You would likely need…
- Katheryn: Hi Sid, I am a 62 year old female who will have her final divorce in three weeks after a 36…
- Hobgoblin238: I am an actor that was trained in New York. Do they accept new actors for the theater?…
- Hobgoblin238: I lived there for a month back in 2006 and circumstances forced me to leave. When I was there…
- Fred: And there are quite a few craft beers now available in the Lake Chapala / Guadalajara region, Sid.…
Chapala Club Archives
Chapala Club Topics
- Living the Dream
- Real Estate
- Travel Mexico
- Club Radio
- Free Consultation with Sid