Home ⇒ 'Immigration'
Browse posts below tagged 'Immigration'
Chapala Club Email Updates
Sign up to receive articles, tips, breaking news and updates. Be a part of our community!
Email for more information:
Latest Club Posts
- How to Get Your Discount Card at Lake Chapala
- Still More from International Living About Lake Chapala
- International Living Quotes Sid Grosvenor… AGAIN!
- El Jardinero Juan, Trusted Advisor
- Membership Has Its Priviledges
- A Look at Lake Chapala Weather
- You Say You Like Beer? You will love living at Lake Chapala !
- Americans – Would You Like to Opt Out of the Affordable Care Act?
- Cars, Car Wash Guys, and Mom and Pop Restaurants at Lake Chapala. Mexico
Recent Club Comments
- jack avirett: Hi, I will be coming down to Lake Chapala with the intention of living there but I am confused about…
- Joanne Hughes: Hi Sid, Can you swim in the lake? Joanne…
- geonomist: Hi. Are you still around Lake Chapala? Thanks for doing all you do/did. However, how does a newcomer meet ... 1) cyclists 2) tennis…
- Katheryn: Thanks Sid. What suggestion do you have for a reasonably priced hotel nearby to come for a visit? …
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi OneFly, Thanks for your interesting post. There are less expensive places in Mexico than Lake Chapala- Ajijic, but…
- OneFly: I'm with Sid here. For about a year south of Vallarta paying $500 a month plus gas and electric,buying a…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi Shawn. Thanks for your response. Glad you'd like to learn more Spanish. The Mexicans really ike it when…
Chapala Club Archives
Chapala Club Topics
- Living the Dream
- Real Estate
- Travel Mexico
- Club Radio
- Free Consultation with Sid