Home ⇒ 'Immigration'
Browse posts below tagged 'Immigration'
Chapala Club Email Updates
Sign up to receive articles, tips, breaking news and updates. Be a part of our community!
Email for more information:
Latest Club Posts
- The Story of the Lake Chapala Lawnmower
- A New Perspective on Lake Chapala – Ajijic
- A Quote from IL Magazine About Lake Chapala
- St. Patrick’s Day Fun Lake Chapala – Ajijic
- Yoga and Pilates at Lake Chapala- Ajijic, Mexico!
- Sid’s Moving to a New Real Estate Office at Lake Chapala
- Economy Proof Your Retirement at Lake Chapala – Ajijic, Mexico
- A Paradise Retirement at Lake Chapala is Now 16% Better. How Can this Be So?
- Valentine’S Day is for Evetyone at Lake Chapala Ajijic, Mexico
Recent Club Comments
- Anita: When I became a permanent resident in November last year I have to bring my non-left the car back to…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi Miles, You must be a resident of Mexico and apply at a DIF (Mexican government office), Must be 62 or…
- Miles Henderson: Sid, How do I get one of the free discount cards? Also if I am going to stay for 4…
- Mitzi: I just have to share my thoughts about this drug cartel thing. I visited lake Chapala 3 years ago…
- Sid Grosvenor: Yes, You will live much better overall here on that income than in the USA or Canada. You heating bill…
- Connie Pickerill: Hi Sid. We have an income of $1850 a month. Would that be enough to live there? We don't need…
- Cold in Colorado: Hello Sid ! This statement.... My gardener still earns 500 pesos a week (We have large yard), and so in effect I…
Chapala Club Archives
Chapala Club Topics
- Living the Dream
- Real Estate
- Travel Mexico
- Club Radio
- Free Consultation with Sid