Home ⇒ 'Immigration'
Browse posts below tagged 'Immigration'
Chapala Club Email Updates
Sign up to receive articles, tips, breaking news and updates. Be a part of our community!
Email for more information:
Latest Club Posts
- Don’t Settle for Less When You Can Have Lake Chapala – Ajijic Mexico
- Acknowledge and Appreciate Yourself
- Luxury Living on a Tuna Fish Pension Sounds like a Far a Way Dream. Yet, it’s as close as Lake Chapala –Ajijic, Mexico.
- Spanish at Lake Chapala – Ajijic Mexico
- Eating Fish and Catching Fish at Lake Chapala – Ajijic
- Learn What 3,000 + ExPats at Lake Chapala – Ajijic Do !
- Sid’s E Mail Crashed – Working on Solutions
- San Juan de la Boca is Back on Chapala Club
- Why We Love the Lake Chapala – Ajijic Rainy Season!
Recent Club Comments
- Dave Salyers: Sid -- Good work on the Spanish language. But a few misspellings: exageracion, circulacion, constitucion, transmission. Regards, Dave…
- Bonnie G: This is our first rainy season and we love it. The mornings are cool and the mountains beautiful, capped in…
- Pam: I LOVE this guy!!! Keep the Spanish lessons coming !!…
- Jim DeWitt: Gee Sid - I already miss your comments, discussions, views, and Chapala Club. Best of luck getting this resolved to…
- Deb: I ran into the same problem trying to communicate with Yahoo. They locked me out of my email when I…
- Raymond D. Grant: get rid of Yahoo Sid, I had to....they have become horrible. I was with them for years - almost from…
- Colm: Sid, Why not open another account, you can link it to the first once it's back up and running but…
- Rules & REMINDER-Keep it CIVIL& Non Personal
- New Bank laws for all of Mexico
- Good Move or Not
- Places to Post Flyers?
- Looking for Hair Stylist
- Continuing and building the lakeside appeal for Helaine & Marvin
- Have/had esophageal spasm?
- drone over plaza
- Translator - Fluent in both English & Spanish
- Driving in Mexico City
- Experiences Using Water Pump without Pressure Tank?
- Free kayak rescue class saturday 8am for participants of july 27th paddle
- El Rincon de Frida restaurant in Joco
Chapala Club Archives
Chapala Club Topics
- Living the Dream
- Real Estate
- Travel Mexico
- Club Radio
- Free Consultation with Sid