Chapala Club Email Updates
Sign up to receive articles, tips, breaking news and updates. Be a part of our community!
Email for more information:
Latest Club Posts
- Comparing Prices in Mexico to the USA
- Show Me The Green! So, he did.
- Family Fun at Lake Chapala
- Taking Responsibility for Your Retirement at Lake Chapala
- Life in the Happy Lane
- Are You Concerned about Crime at Lake Chapala?
- Check Out this Quote From International Living
- How Much Does It Cost to Live at Lake Chapala?
- The Big Apple vs. The Big Lake
Recent Club Comments
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi Glynn. Yes, Mexican Banks charge higher rates. Most real estate is bought for all cash. I've had clients to make…
- Glynn Short: Looks like Income higher in U.S. which is to be expected, However, I didn't think Mortgage rates would be so…
- Heather: Wow, look at how high the lake level was! Looking forward to the rains adding some water again... it's so…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi Fran, It's less than 3 hours. I usually fly out of Dallas. You can see the duration when you…
- Fran Yates: Approx.how long would it take to fly from Houston to Guadalajara ? Then isn't it an hour drive to ajijic…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi Don, Great./ Here's a suggestion. Treat the trip as a learning vacation. The worst case scenario is that you will…
- Don Evans: Well you've go me hooked on an exploratory trip to Lake Chapala - now I just have to get my…
- Removal of ear wax,,,any suggestions or techs Lakeside?
- Anybody going to the States soon?
- Looking for address of upholsterer in Riberas
- Identity Theft in Progress
- Office Assistant needed Ajijic area
- FCM Dog Show at Tobolandia this weekend, Thurs-Sun
- Joco bypass
- capital gains exemption
- Bird siting, what is it?
- thunder and rain - oh my!
- Wanted house in Ajijic village to buy or rent
- Pool Shooters & Dart Players WANTED
Chapala Club Archives
Chapala Club Topics
- Living the Dream
- Real Estate
- Travel Mexico
- Club Radio
- Free Consultation with Sid