Home ⇒ 'Repairs'
Browse posts below tagged 'Repairs'
Chapala Club Email Updates
Sign up to receive articles, tips, breaking news and updates. Be a part of our community!
Email for more information:
Latest Club Posts
- Show Me The Green! So, he did.
- Family Fun at Lake Chapala
- Taking Responsibility for Your Retirement at Lake Chapala
- Life in the Happy Lane
- Are You Concerned about Crime at Lake Chapala?
- Check Out this Quote From International Living
- How Much Does It Cost to Live at Lake Chapala?
- The Big Apple vs. The Big Lake
- Why the New Look, Sid?
Recent Club Comments
- Heather: Wow, look at how high the lake level was! Looking forward to the rains adding some water again... it's so…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi Fran, It's less than 3 hours. I usually fly out of Dallas. You can see the duration when you…
- Fran Yates: Approx.how long would it take to fly from Houston to Guadalajara ? Then isn't it an hour drive to ajijic…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi Don, Great./ Here's a suggestion. Treat the trip as a learning vacation. The worst case scenario is that you will…
- Don Evans: Well you've go me hooked on an exploratory trip to Lake Chapala - now I just have to get my…
- Mark: I clicked the "buttons above" but heard no message from Sid.…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi MaryAnn, Wow, Yes, we all gt sticker shock when we visit North America. I got most everything I've ever wanted by…
- where did the Federales go???
- When do you spend time on this forum?
- Robber Captured!
- So where did the military go?
- R.I.P. LAURIE CLARK
- Where to take drivers' licence test
- Advice on how to sell your car NoB
- Dish TV today
- Book Store gone
- Carry or Not to Carry Your RP?
- Lake Chapala Weather Net
Chapala Club Archives
Chapala Club Topics
- Living the Dream
- Real Estate
- Travel Mexico
- Club Radio
- Free Consultation with Sid