Home ⇒ 'Satelite Television'
Browse posts below tagged 'Satelite Television'
Chapala Club Email Updates
Sign up to receive articles, tips, breaking news and updates. Be a part of our community!
Email for more information:
Latest Club Posts
- Five Stars for Lake Chapala & Ajijic, Mexico
- Ajijic – No Words needed – Just Enjoy!
- What do Rebozo’s Look Like at Ajijic, Mexico?
- Is This Town the Next Ajijic, Mexico at Lake Chapala?
- Flash – Lower Income Mexico Retirement Visa at Lake Chapala
- There are Drones Over Ajijic, Mexico
- Low Cost Health Care at Lake Chapala Ajijic, Mexico
- Why Lake Chapala – Ajijic Reminds Me of 1955?
- Getting High at Lake Chapala, Mexico
Recent Club Comments
- Susan: Ola Sid! This is Susan. We are here in San Antonio Lake Chapala! We spoke to you not long ago…
- Heather K: Nice video... nice tune.…
- Brandi: If my husband used to be an American citizen but was deported to Mexico and I brought him his vehicle…
- Jan: Dear Sid, I have the official October 2014 immigration changes here in front of me. Regarding pension $ requirements,…
- JohnPS: Thanks, Sid for providing this breaking news. What types of investments are acceptable for meeting the bank/investment balances requirements? Specifically,…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi CeeZee, Good question. Our local Real Estate group has many former US Realtors. I was a Texas Real Estate Broker…
- Linda: My husband & I will soon be coming down to Ajijic for the winter. We plan to buy a vehicle…
- Rules & REMINDER-Keep it CIVIL& Non Personal
- Glasses at Costco?
- Sirens in Jocotepec
- Pulsating amber,green and red lights last night....
- Glass Protection Film - Defend Against Burglars, Violent Home Invaders
- Walmart prices
- Town Dump ???
- Ajijic Day of the Dead Tour update
- Gary Keeler
- Need skilled labor
- Ajijic Safe
- Im looking to buy a small suv or pickup truck 4x4 standard
Chapala Club Archives
Chapala Club Topics
- Living the Dream
- Real Estate
- Travel Mexico
- Club Radio
- Free Consultation with Sid