Browse > Home / Archive by category 'News'
Chapala Club Email Updates
Sign up to receive articles, tips, breaking news and updates. Be a part of our community!
Email for more information:
Latest Club Posts
- Are You Stuck in a Rut, Wondering “How Can I Ever Retire?”
- Free Electricty at Lake Chapala?
- What Did Your Kids Say.. When you Mentioned Lake Chapala?
- Let’s Take a Walk In Downtown Chapala
- A Love Story at Lake Chapala
- 5 Things You Must Know BEFORE You Drive to Lale Chapala
- Comparing Prices in Mexico to the USA
- Show Me The Green! So, he did.
- Family Fun at Lake Chapala
Recent Club Comments
- SidGrosvenor: Please approve, Thanks, Sid Grosvenor Learn all about Lake Chapala Retirement ! Watch for My New Book All About Living, Working, and Playing at…
- JackB: Please also post your message on the blog, at http://www.chapala.com/webboard/ on the "ajjic/chapala/guadalajara" forum.…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi Vicki, Well you can qualify with as little as $1500 USD a month I think. We're all still learning…
- Viki: Sadly, with the new financial requirements, many will not be able to take advantage of Mexico's budget-friendly lifestyle. Now,…
- Tanga: Hi Sid, I feel like you are speaking directly to me, still trying to find a place so I can go…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi Mariposa, Yes, I agree, If I had edited it I would have slowed the pace of the frames down…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi Fred, Thanks. I'm always looking through YouTube for videos of interest to our club, Sid…
- Pueblo Magico designation
- Ajijic's plant in continues
- lizard in house
- Moss Killer
- Dogs at the Ajijic park
- New Dogs at Lucky Dog
- Warning- Debit Card Cloned at ScotiaBank ATM
- tents, camping supplies
- quotas - how much
- Need help to find lost Pomeranian - owners are desperate
- Items for sale
- Joco Bypass Open!!!
- Flying to USA for First Time with Residency Card
Chapala Club Archives
Chapala Club Topics
- Living the Dream
- Real Estate
- Travel Mexico
- Club Radio
- Free Consultation with Sid