Looking at Retirement Options?
Hi friends, this is Sid Grosvenor for Lake Chapala, Mexico.
When Patricia and I visited Lake Chapala, Mexico about 16 years ago we knew right away that we wanted to live here. Why ?
Lots of Friendly People, Great Weather, Relaxed Atmosphere & More
We were taken by the warmth of both the foreign community here and the hospitality and acceptance by Mexican people.
The easy going relaxed atmosphere, the year around sunny, but not hot wonderful weather, and the flowering trees and lush gardens everywhere made us feel as if we had discovered our very own Garden of Eden (without the snake).
Very Affordable Prices (Pensions Go a Long Way Here)
We looked behind the walls and discovered the absolutely gorgeous homes at reasonable prices, given the hand constructed solid as a rock building methods used, and we made up our mind this was the place for us.
The wonderful restaurants, the giving back attitude of the expatriate community, coupled with what were almost unbelievably low prices for almost anything not imported made us realize that when I retired, my police officer’s pension would go a lot farther here… and it still does.
A Healthy Lifestyle Comes Naturally Here!
The high quality fresh fruit and vegetables here in our markets, the fresh clean mountain air, and the near perfect year around weather nourish our bodies… while the sweet spirit of the people, beautiful lake and mountain vistas, and eternally blooming trees and flowers …nourish our souls.
Do You Want a Better, More Fulfilled Lifestyle?
Foreigners from all over the world have been coming to the stimulating international environment of Lake Chapala for many years. The area is well suited for retirees and their needs, like affordable health care, high-speed internet, and lots of fun activities. A recent news article stated that in the Mexican State of Jalisco (The Lake Chapala Area) almost 23,000 registered Americans, 3400 Canadians, and over 6,500 Europeans call our area home.
Are You Waiting On God ?
The “retirees” I know here (and I know a lot of them in the business I’m in) did not come here to “Wait on God” like the actors in the old British comedy show, “Waiting on God” . No, we came here to celebrate the life we have to the fullest extent possible.
Imagine Yourself Living the Good Life!
You can share in our happiness here at Lake Chapala.
You are in control of your life. Not the government, not your kids, and not discouraging friends. Join us in our willingness to reach out, to think out of the box a little, and take action to design your new life. Take action to design a new, better life here at Lake Chapala, Mexico. You can do it. We can help.
You’ve already taken the first step by reaching this website. Now, take the next step and plan a “check us out trip” today to see firsthand just what Lake Chapala is all about. Don’t delay. Our secret is getting out.
This has been Sid Grosvenor for Lake Chapala, Mexico.
Your personal guide of discovery,
I’ll leave the light on for you !
Life in Mexico
Hi Everyone, Here’s a video I found back in 2008 and published here on www,ChapalaClub.com. Cool... More »
Hi Everyone, A lot of North Americans that come for a visit to the Lake Chapala... More »
Hi Friend, “Check the below article out. Verified with other sources as well, Tu... More »
Chapala and Ajijic News
Hi Everyone, Does the rain turn you on? Yes, it can be inconvenient at times where... More »
Hi Everyone, I try to stay up on emerging retirement havens around the world where... More »
Hi Everyone, Here are the Requirements for Permanent Visas 1. Proof of bank account... More »
Hi Everyone, Well, there are lots of ways to get high at Lake Chapala. You may have... More »
Lake Chapala – Ajijic: A Great Place for Fun and Profit Hi Everyone, The above... More »
Hi Everyone, I’m writing because I’m worried that you’ve fallen into... More »
Travel and Fun
Hi Everyone, One of the neat things about living here in Jalisco is that we’re... More »
Hi Everyone. WOW! It’s been 8 years since ChapalaClub.com opened shop. Time... More »
“Dear Sid, We ‘re back home in Texas now and I wanted to tell you about our... More »
Chapala Area Videos
Hi Everyone, Click the link below to see a little... More »
Chapala Club Email Updates
Sign up to receive articles, tips, breaking news and updates. Be a part of our community!
Email for more information:
Latest Club Posts
- Ajijic – No Words needed – Just Enjoy!
- What do Rebozo’s Look Like at Ajijic, Mexico?
- Is This Town the Next Ajijic, Mexico at Lake Chapala?
- Flash – Lower Income Mexico Retirement Visa at Lake Chapala
- There are Drones Over Ajijic, Mexico
- Low Cost Health Care at Lake Chapala Ajijic, Mexico
- Why Lake Chapala – Ajijic Reminds Me of 1955?
- Getting High at Lake Chapala, Mexico
- A Video Introduction to Chapala, Mexico
Recent Club Comments
- Heather K: Nice video... nice tune.…
- Brandi: If my husband used to be an American citizen but was deported to Mexico and I brought him his vehicle…
- Jan: Dear Sid, I have the official October 2014 immigration changes here in front of me. Regarding pension $ requirements,…
- JohnPS: Thanks, Sid for providing this breaking news. What types of investments are acceptable for meeting the bank/investment balances requirements? Specifically,…
- Sid Grosvenor: Hi CeeZee, Good question. Our local Real Estate group has many former US Realtors. I was a Texas Real Estate Broker…
- Linda: My husband & I will soon be coming down to Ajijic for the winter. We plan to buy a vehicle…
- uncle jo: I second that…
- Rules & REMINDER-Keep it CIVIL& Non Personal
- Power washer
- Catrinas on the Chapala malecon
- There's a tower going up....
- Telecable Internet Ad Injection
- Rental Car Insurance NOB
- investment houses
- Ajijic Zombie Invasion
- first response
- 2014 Driver License Fees and Renewal Process
- Guy with two dogs in front of OXXO San Antonio
- New Cellular Tower on Libramiento
- Gary Keeler
Chapala Club Archives
Chapala Club Topics
- Living the Dream
- Real Estate
- Travel Mexico
- Club Radio
- Free Consultation with Sid